Monday, January 14, 2008

Snowscape




Just when I was thinking that the snow is all gone and I can see the green lawn in my backyard, it has showed again here today. I am not much of a snow lover,though I love watching snow when it has just started falling from a big bay window we have here. That is my favourite place to sit. Snow is beautiful but not practical, think of all those homeless people out there and you'll agree. Snow and snowscape. Thanks.

AVAILABLE to frame,contact $70, Ready manjireeartist@gmail.com

4 comments:

sandy said...

Beautiful reflections! Your painting is so peaceful.

sandy

sandy said...

Beautiful reflections! Your painting is so peaceful.

sandy

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. keep up your daily painting. I especially enjoy your fruit series. very nice.
Happy painting!

Gandalf said...

Amazing paintings ... Beautiful !