Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I was away to my home country for almost half part of the year. I am back. It feels good to be back with more paintings, more focus on painting and more in touch with inner self. Did I miss blogging? I did miss reading/seeing so many beautiful art blogs out there but I'll catch up. For my paintings - I will show you one new painting each day. Hope you'll find something new each day. Being without internet was not all that bad.
Welcome back and enjoy.


Terry Rafferty said...

Welcome back home! These 3 new horse paintings are quite wonderful, full of energy and life. A significant change from your still lifes - are you feeling the need to move on, or just adding some variety? Either way, its good to see you back in blogland; thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment at my blog :-)

indiaartist said...

I think it is a process of evolving. I am glad to be back.